Did you know there are multiple names for “backpack”? Bookbag is obvious, but what about kitbag, knapsack, rucksack, pack, or sackpack backsack. While there are many different names, they all have the same thing in common. They help us carry things. Whether that be for school, hiking, holding your photography gear, etc. the list goes on. So, finding the right backpack for your needs can be difficult or overwhelming.
Although it is easy to select a backpack purely on aesthetic, it’s also a good rule of thumb to consider looking at the other details to help keep your back safe. Adolescents complain the most about having back and neck pain associated with carrying a backpack. According to the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) here are 5 things to keep in mind while you are shopping.
- Always select a backpack that is the right size for you.
- Distribute weight evenly. Load heaviest items closest to your back and balance materials so that you can easily stand up straight.
- Wear the hip belt if the backpack has one, to improve balance and take some strain off sensitive neck and shoulder muscles.
- Check that the packed backpack weighs no more than 10 percent of your body weight. If it weighs more, determine what supplies can stay at home or at school each day to lessen the load.
- If the backpack is still too heavy, consider a book bag on wheels.
We did some research and didn’t find any backpack for any certain need, but we found 5 backpacks that are unique in their own way.
- Do you like food? Do you like food so much that you want to put it on your backpack? Well you are in luck with this pizza, hamburger, hotdog, French fry design! With 20 designs to choose from there is some pattern that is sure to grab your attention.
Get it here http://amzn.to/2tJN4o9
- How about bright colors? It’s hard to find a bag that’s the perfect yellow! Keep your laptop safe with a special padded pocket and stay safe at night with a reflector located on the front. Caught in the rain? No worries the fabric on this is water resistant so all your important materials are kept safe and sound.
Get it here http://bit.ly/2dc9LXD
- Right now, the see-through trend is hot. If you don’t mind showing off all your belongings this see-through bag is perfect as a trendy accessory. Two positive things about having a clear backpack is that you can get through security easily and find your car keys won’t result in emptying out everything in your bag.
Get it here http://amzn.to/2tfcF4I
- Are you looking for something that isn’t quite the attention getter and still trendy? This backpack is perfect for you with the sleek grey color (3 other colors available) and the tan leather straps. With the secure front flap and closure, your belongings are sure to stay safe and theft free.
Get it here http://amzn.to/2sR7SqX
5. Let’s go out with a bang with this last bag we must show you. Stand out in any crowd and reflect a different color depending on the lighting.
Get it here http://amzn.to/2ve9Nqq